Quality and Safety Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide directives or guidelines that must be followed to achieve and maintain a high level of quality in the services provided to customers and to protect the information processed by the Organization.
The organization will guarantee Quality and Information Security with an Integrated Management System
- The assets of the information must be confidential according to ISO 27001
- We pursue the satisfaction and confidence of our clients and ensure the processes with the ISO 9001 standard
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- The continuity of the business must be guaranteed by ensuring a maintenance policy for the facilities, information systems, equipment and people.
- The training, awareness, sensitization and training of Rücker Lypsa staff is a key point to maintain quality and safety.
- Meet the quality and safety requirements of the interested parties
- Profitable growth
- Competitive teams committed to their objectives
- Improve the competence of the staff
- Guarantee the confidentiality and security of the information of the interested parties
The management is in accordance with the International Standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO / IEC 27001: 2013.
Rücker Lypsa obtained the ‘Information Security’ certificate for the VOLKSWAGEN Group in February 2016.
Certificado de Information Security Management System ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Certificado de Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015