Safety systems and driver assistance systems improve safety and comfort when travelling and, at the same time, help the driver with a great number of functions such as active parking support, active adjustment mechanisms for the variable utilization of the interior space or even the innovative trend of autonomous driving (partially).
Passive safety systems, such as airbags, pedestrian protection and restraint systems guarantee the reduction of consequences after a road accident.
Whether it is the use of LIDAR, radar, ultra-sound, or camera technology in order to improve safety and comfort, the focal point of these functions are the complex ones. We offer comprehensive assistance in order to maintain high complexity from software development to system validation, through the integration and validation of these systems.
We offer the following solutions to meet your needs:
- Software development and validation of driver’s assistance as well as safety systems that comply with AUTOSAR standards and functional safety requirements (ISO 26262)
- Algorithms and application development
- Release, design and control activities for the development and integration of driver assistance and safety systems from sensor technology to technology through data processing
- Validation of physical and virtual function of components and vehicle systems, including test specifications, test drafting and evaluation
- Development and handling of measurement and tests systems